Monday 8 July 2013

Nominated for an Award

 PLEASE VOTE!!!!
The inaugural Nat West Devon Venus Awards were launched earlier this year with an event at the Sapphire Living Space in Topsham. The awards are designed to recognise women in the workplace and employers that support women. The awards started in Dorset by Tara Howard in 2010, and have since grown to include Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Southampton and of course Devon.

I was extremely lucky to have been nominated in the Heart Business Mother of the Year category and from an initial 222 nominations made it to the filming section and from there to the semi-finals.

The semi-finals are a public vote, and those with the most votes make the final 3 (announced at a special event on 10th July) and go on to the award ceremony that will be held at Exeter University on 5th September.

This is where I am now asking for your help! The vote closes this evening at midnight and I am looking for as many votes as possible. Why vote for me? I'm a mum of three that runs a business with my husband, I am also a farmers wife and help in the local community. I am a Trustee of the local sports centre/recreational association where I also help out on a voluntary basis. I also manage their Facebook and Twitter accounts on a voluntary basis.

VOTE HERE!

PS: You don't have to live in Devon to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment